Taco Ranch Grilled Chicken Tenderloins
- 3 each chicken breast sliced into tenderloins
- 2 TBSP taco seasoning
- 2 TBSP hidden valley ranch dressing and dip mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 TBSP virgin olive oil
- Mix water, oil, ranch and taco seasoning.
- Add chicken to gallon bag and pour liquid into gallon bag.
- Marinate overnight and enjoy for dinner the next day.
Sodium: 383mgVitamin A: 100IUSugar: 0.3gCholesterol: 72mgCalories: 163kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 9gProtein: 20gCarbohydrates: 2gIron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!