Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 small sweet potato
- 4 ounces shredded, chicken breast
- 1 TBSP Franks buffalo sauce
- 2 TBSP OPA Ranch Dressing
- *The chicken should already be cooked and shredded for this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash sweet potato and prick with a fork. Place on oven rack (or buy the microwavable sweet potatoes).
- Let sweet potato bake. Remove when soft.
- Heat chicken and Franks Buffalo sauce.
- Place over sweet potato and top with OPA Ranch Dressing.
Sodium: 1278mgCalcium: 60mgVitamin C: 4.1mgVitamin A: 18650IUSugar: 6gFiber: 4gPotassium: 438mgCholesterol: 61mgCalories: 287kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 0.001gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.02gSaturated Fat: 0.02gFat: 6gProtein: 30gCarbohydrates: 27gIron: 3.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!