Chocolate Mousse Cups
- 1/2 cup 2% low fat cottage cheese
- 2 TBSP peanut butter
- 15 grams chocolate protein powder
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- stevia or sweetener of choice
- Place the cottage cheese, peanut butter and unsweetened cocoa powder in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the protein powder and your sweetener. Blend until smooth. Makes sure to scrape sides and blend until all ingredients are smooth.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and either eat right away or refrigerate until you’d like to enjoy it. Top with coconut or cool whip for a little extra non guilty sweetness.
Sodium: 719mgCalcium: 180mgVitamin C: 1.7mgVitamin A: 100IUSugar: 8gFiber: 5gPotassium: 563mgCholesterol: 55mgCalories: 378kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 6gFat: 20gProtein: 36gCarbohydrates: 19gIron: 0.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!