- 2 cups Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 small box sugar free lime jello
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cld water
- Pour the jello into a jug and add the boiling water and stir until dissolved. Once all the crystals have dissolved add the cold water and set aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the yogurt into the bowl.
- Slowly pour the jello mixture into the yogurt in a steady stream continuing to whisk whilst you do so.
- Whisk for a further 5 - 10 minutes until the mixture has increased in volume and is light and bubbly.
- Spoon the mixture into individual ramekins or pots and place in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
Sodium: 104mgCalcium: 130mgSugar: 4gCholesterol: 5mgCalories: 73kcalProtein: 13gCarbohydrates: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!