- 10 ounces frozen cauliflower rice
- 2-3 TBSP oil
- 2 lb ground turkey
- 1 small red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion
- 4 TBSP taco seasoning
- 1 can ro-tel
- 1/2 cup mexican shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream, light
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Pan fry the cauliflower rice in oil medium/high heat until browned. Transfer to greased 2qt casserole dish and spread an even layer.
- Brown the ground turkey with red pepper and onion over medium/high heat. Drain excess fat if necessary, then add taco seasoning, ro-tel and water. Stir and cook until liquid absorbs. Transfer to casserole dish in an even layer on top of the cauliflower rice.
- Top with 1/2c of the shredded cheese and bake 10-15 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over the top. Sprinkle with a tad more shredded cheese and preferred toppings.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeño, or whatever toppings you prefer.
Sodium: 611mgCalcium: 230mgVitamin C: 55.3mgVitamin A: 1300IUSugar: 1gFiber: 1gPotassium: 91mgCholesterol: 110mgCalories: 355kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 9gFat: 11gProtein: 30gCarbohydrates: 6gIron: 1.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!