These were some of the best juicy and tender pork chops we have made! The flavors were amazing. The main devoured them.
Baked Parmesan Pork Chops
- 2 TBSP dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 8 thinly sliced Center Cut Loin Chops
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix mustard, oil, and Italian seasoning.
- Salt and Pepper the pork chops to your liking.
- Brush both sides of the pork chops with mixture.
- Then , sprinkle both sides of pork chops with parmesan cheese.
- Place pork chops of the baking sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes.
Sodium: 525mgCalcium: 300mgVitamin A: 300IUCholesterol: 95mgCalories: 303kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 7gFat: 17gProtein: 35gCarbohydrates: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!