Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4-1/2 cup Franks buffalo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim your chicken breast or tenderloins into 1 inch cubes and cut away any fat from the chicken.
- In a bowl chicken, minced garlic and oil mixing until chicken is coated.
- Add chicken to a 8x8 baking dish and bake uncovered for approximately 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, place the cooked chicken in a sprat bowl, draining any excess juice and toss in wing sauce to your liking.
- Serve with fresh carrots, celery, or fat free ranch dressing. I personally like Walden Farms, OPA or Bolthouse Farms for low calorie dressing.
Sodium: 982mgCalcium: 20mgVitamin C: 2.5mgVitamin A: 400IUPotassium: 13mgCholesterol: 65mgCalories: 134kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 3gProtein: 26gCarbohydrates: 1gIron: 0.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!