Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cooked
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup OPA Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup low fat shredded cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 9 Tbsp egg whites
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and crease 9x13 pan and set aside.
- Boil chicken until soft and then shred with a fork.
- Cut squash in half and scrape the seeds out. microwave for approximately 8 minutes or until squash is able to be shredded.
- While squash is cooking, sauce the onion for 5-7 minutes, until softened and mostly cooked through.
- Shred the squash with a fork and place in a large bowl. Use clean towel and press any liquids out.
- Add the onion mixture to the bowl with the chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, egg whites, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Pour minute into greased pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Cut into 12 equal parts and enjoy!
Sodium: 723mgCalcium: 170mgVitamin C: 5.8mgVitamin A: 450IUSugar: 2gFiber: 1gPotassium: 311mgCholesterol: 51mgCalories: 192kcalTrans Fat: 0.02gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 7gProtein: 25gCarbohydrates: 7gIron: 0.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!