Buffalo Chicken Boats
- 4 ounces shredded chicken, cooked
- 2 each laughing cow cheese, mozzarella
- 1 tbsp Franks buffalo sauce
- 1 each english cucumber, pealed and seeded if you prefer celery, you can substitute.
- Mix chicken, laughing cow cheese wedges and buffalo sauce in small bowl. Microwave for 1-2 minutes. Stir thoroughly.
- Place mixture inside cucumber boat and slice to desired eating portions.
Sodium: 1285mgCalcium: 120mgVitamin C: 12.4mgVitamin A: 400IUSugar: 6gFiber: 2gPotassium: 594mgCholesterol: 81mgCalories: 215kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.01gSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 6gProtein: 30gCarbohydrates: 8gIron: 0.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!