Fried Cabbage with Smoked Turkey Sausage
- 2 each Hillshire farms smoked turkey sausage rope
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 head cabbage
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 cup onion
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet ove medium heat, melt 1.5 TBSP butter. Add in the onion and garlic to the pan. Sauté until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add in sliced turkey sausage and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to mix all ingredients together and coat the cabbage with the butter and seasonings.
- Sauté until cabbage is wilted and slightly browned.
- Top with fresh parsley before serving.