Chicken Crust Pizza
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, light
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Add the ground chicken, cheese and Italian seasoning to a bowl. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Place the mixture on a piece of parchment paper and spread into a pizza shape about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place the pizza crust and parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out and flip over, add your favorite topping then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly. Slice and serve.
- *Watch when you put your toppings on to keep it low fat.
Sodium: 477mgVitamin C: 1.7mgCholesterol: 87mgCalories: 227kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 9gProtein: 37gIron: 0.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!