- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup braggs aminos
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 each onion, diced
- 1 bunch celery
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1 container mushrooms
- Cut spaghetti squash in half length wise and scoop out seeds. Lay skin side up in a 9x13 pyrex and pour 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes until flesh is easy to indent. (You do not want to overcook spaghetti squash or it will be mushy. I like to leave a little crunchy for this recipe). Once done, shred with fork so it break apart into strings. Set aside.
- Dice celery and onion.
- Lightly coat deep skillet pan with olive oil over medium heat.
- Add, garlic, onion, celery, water chestnuts, mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in cabbage until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Stir in spaghetti squash and braggs aminos until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- *this recipe would be great with shrimp!
Sodium: 735mgCalcium: 40mgVitamin C: 28.9mgVitamin A: 850IUSugar: 5gFiber: 3gPotassium: 91mgCalories: 80kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.4gFat: 2gProtein: 3gCarbohydrates: 14gIron: 0.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!