This recipe tastes like potato salad without the carb guilt and you wont even miss the mayo in this protein packed Cottage Cheese Egg Salad recipe.
Cottage Cheese Egg Salad
- 3/4 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 each hard boiled egg
- 1 small dill pickle
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- Build egg for 10 minutes and let cool.
- Once egg is cool, peel and courtly chop.
- Dice pickle.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *Soft food phase eliminate pickle and onion
Sodium: 1877mgCalcium: 110mgVitamin A: 600IUSugar: 6gFiber: 0.2gPotassium: 66mgCholesterol: 234mgCalories: 238kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 9gProtein: 26gCarbohydrates: 12gIron: 0.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!