- 1.5 cups liquid egg whites
- 12 TBSP ham, diced
- 12 tsp shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray. (I use the brownie pan from Pampered Chef for my meal prep).
- Fill each compartment 3/4 full with egg whites.
- Next, add 1 TBSP diced ham and 1 tsp shredded cheese to each compartment.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
- Be creative with the recipe to add a variety of meats and vegetables.
Sodium: 265mgCalcium: 40mgVitamin A: 50IUSugar: 1gPotassium: 48mgCholesterol: 13mgCalories: 54kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 2gProtein: 7gCarbohydrates: 1gIron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!