Fajita Chicken Soup
- 3 each chicken breast
- 2 each bell peppers
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 TBSP garlic
- 1 each onion
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can rotel
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- In a crockpot, place chicken broth and chicken breasts. Cook on high for 5-6 hours.
- Once cooked, drain 1/2 of chicken broth and shred chicken with fork.
- Dice onions and green onions and place in crockpot.
- Add in all the rest of the ingredients and simmer on low for an hour.
Sodium: 719mgCalcium: 10mgVitamin C: 4.1mgSugar: 1gFiber: 2gPotassium: 105mgCholesterol: 67mgCalories: 165kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 0.005gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.02gSaturated Fat: 0.01gFat: 1gProtein: 25gCarbohydrates: 11gIron: 1.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!