Lemon, garlic, oregano and parsley add amazing flavor to these skewers. This was an absolute favorite!
Greek Chicken Skewers
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breast cut into approximately 1 inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp parsley, dried
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except chicken.
- Once mixed add in cited chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread chicken onto metal or wooden skewers. Be sure to soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes.
- Oil the grates of the grill or grill pa ad place skewers on them.
- Grill the chicken for 3-4 minutes then flip to over and frill the other side for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Sodium: 452mgCalcium: 40mgVitamin C: 8.3mgVitamin A: 150IUSugar: 0.3gFiber: 1gPotassium: 64mgCholesterol: 71mgCalories: 133kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 5gProtein: 21gCarbohydrates: 3gIron: 1.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!