- 4 medium bell peppers
- 1 pound 93/7 lean ground turkey
- 1/2 pound Italian ground turkey
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cup cauliflower, riced
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut off tops of bell peppers. Remove seeds and membranes. Rinse bell peppers, if necessary, cut thin slice from the bottom of each peppers they stand upright. Set aside.
- Brown ground turkey, Italian ground turkey and onion in large skillet on medium-heat. Drain fat. One cooked add in the cauliflower rice and cook for a 5 minutes.
- One cooked add in the cauliflower rice and cook for a 5 minutes.
- Then add in the tomato paste, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; mix until well blended.
- Stuff the peppers with turkey mixture.
- Put foil on top and bake 30-45 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- For extra spice add in 1 TBSP chili powder
Calories: 361kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 36gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.04gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 594mgPotassium: 664mgFiber: 5gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 1400IUVitamin C: 189.8mgCalcium: 90mgIron: 4.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!