Zesty Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 2-3 each boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 6 TBSP Franks buffalo sauce
- 2 TBSP sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup monterrey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Boil chicken until full done and set aside too cool.
- Once the chicken breast is cooled, shred using two forks. After all the chicken is shredded, finely dice it.
- Please all the shredded chicken into a mixing bowl add diced celery, diced green onion and cheese. Mix well.
- Add buffalo sauce, sriracha sauce and sour cream. Mix well.
- Keep refrigerated until served.
Sodium: 1020mgCalcium: 180mgVitamin C: 18.2mgVitamin A: 850IUSugar: 5gFiber: 1gPotassium: 100mgCholesterol: 98mgCalories: 234kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gSaturated Fat: 5gFat: 8gProtein: 32gCarbohydrates: 7gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!