Chicken Parm Stuffed Peppers
- 4 each bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup marinara, reduced calorie
- 1 TBSP parsley
- 12 ounces chicken, shredded
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, light
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine parmesan, garlic, marinara, and season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined, then gently for into chicken.
- Spoon mixture into halved bell peppers (remove seeds and membranes) and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Pour chicken broth into baking dish (to help peppers steam) and cover with foil.
- Bake until peppers are tender, 55 minutes to 1 hour. Uncover and broil 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Sodium: 411mgCalcium: 190mgVitamin C: 171.6mgVitamin A: 4000IUSugar: 3gFiber: 2gPotassium: 24mgCholesterol: 63mgCalories: 199kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 5gFat: 8gProtein: 23gCarbohydrates: 10gIron: 0.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!