This recipe is a family favorite. It makes about 16 servings portioned at 1 cup each.
White Chicken Chili
- 3 each boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cans white kidney beans
- 2 cans navy beans
- 1 can rotel I used the 14.5 ounce can
- 1 can corn
- 1 8 oz container great value light cream cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 package hidden valley ranching seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- Place the chicken in the crockpot with water and cook on slow for about 6 hours. After the cooking time is over, take the chicken breast out of the crockpot and shred.
- Add the shredded chicken back into the crock pot.
- Add the kidney beans and navy beans into the crockpot.
- Pour the corn, undrained, into the crockpot.
- Pour the rotel, undrained, into the crockpot.
- Add all spices.
- Place the cream cheese on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for another 2 hours.
- Stir all together, occasionally, for 2 hours. Once done enjoy!
- Makes 16 1 cup servings.