- 1 pound 93/7 lean ground beef
- 1 bundle cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 can corn
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 TBSP taco seasoning
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 cup low fat cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place your spaghetti squash halves on a baking sheet, with insides facing up and seeds scooped out. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for approximately 40 minutes util the center is tender. Allow too cool.
- While the squash is roasting, brown your ground meat in a large skillet over medium heat until it is full cooked. Once cooked, drain any grease out and add taco seasoning, tomatoes, corn and onion and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the veggies have softened slightly.
- Once the squash is cooked and cooled slightly for handling, use a for and shred for noodle-like strands. Transfer the spaghetti squash to th skillet with everything else.
- Stir all together and then transfer to a 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with cheese and chopped cilantro. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Sodium: 735mgCalcium: 210mgVitamin C: 19.8mgVitamin A: 1300IUSugar: 5gFiber: 2gPotassium: 234mgCholesterol: 38mgCalories: 223kcalTrans Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 10gProtein: 21gCarbohydrates: 14gIron: 2.2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!