Chile Verde Casserole
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 3 TBSP taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup green salsa
- 1 can diced green chilis 4 oz can
- 16 ounces 2% low fat cottage cheese
- 5 ounces colby jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the taco seasoning, salsa, green chilis and cottage cheese.
- Mix in the shredded chicken and mix well.
- Spray your baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon the mixture into and 9x11 baking dish.
- Top the casserole with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onions, if desired.
- Serve with salsa or sour cream, if desired.
Sodium: 731mgCalcium: 110mgVitamin A: 200IUSugar: 3gPotassium: 156mgCholesterol: 67mgCalories: 238kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 5gFat: 11gProtein: 28gCarbohydrates: 7gIron: 0.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!