Low Carb Chicken Zucchini Enchiladas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/4 pounds rotisserie chicken or cooked shredded chicken
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/3-1/2 cup red enchilada sauce
- 4 large zucchini
- 1 cup mexican shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft. Add garlic, cumin, and chili powder. Cook about 1 minute. Add in chicken and 1 cup of enchilada sauce and stir until coated.
- On a cutting board, use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to peel thin slices of zucchini. Lay out 3 slices, slightly overlapping, and top with about 3 ounces of chicken mixture. Rollup and transfer to a baking dish. Repeat until remaining zucchini and chicken mixture is gone.
- Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over zucchini enchilada and top with cheese.
- Bake until these is melted and enchiladas are warmed through, about 20 minutes.
Sodium: 724mgCalcium: 170mgVitamin C: 28.1mgVitamin A: 500IUSugar: 4gFiber: 2gPotassium: 320mgCholesterol: 73mgCalories: 263kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gSaturated Fat: 7gFat: 15gProtein: 25gCarbohydrates: 9gIron: 1.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!