Melt in Your Mouth Baked Chicken
- 4 each boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 5 ounces greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine yogurt, parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and topping is browned.
Sodium: 1264mgCalcium: 350mgVitamin C: 0.1mgVitamin A: 50IUSugar: 0.3gFiber: 0.2gPotassium: 80mgCholesterol: 124mgCalories: 269kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 0.001gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.002gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 12gProtein: 41gCarbohydrates: 3gIron: 0.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!