PDF Embedder requires a url attribute
One Pan Ranch Pork Chops
- 32 ounces thinly sliced pork chops roughly 8
- 16 ounce baby red potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 16 ounce green beans or asparagus
- 2 TBSP Parsley, fresh
- 1 ounce Ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix or 1 package
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place pork chops, potatoes and vegetable in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Ranch Seasoning and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Place into oven and roast until the pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, about 20-22 minutes. * Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Sodium: 474mgCalcium: 30mgVitamin C: 28.1mgVitamin A: 700IUSugar: 2gFiber: 2gPotassium: 916mgCholesterol: 64mgCalories: 244kcalTrans Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 9gProtein: 27gCarbohydrates: 14gIron: 2.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!