Protein Chia Swirl Pudding
- 1 each chocolate premier protein shake
- 1 each caramel premier protein shake
- 1 TBSP Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding
- 1 TBSP sugar free vanilla pudding
- 6 TBSP chia seeds
- For the chocolate base, pour (1) 11 ounce chocolate premier protein in a bowl and mix in 3 TBSP and 1 TBSP chocolate pudding. Whisk together.
- For the caramel base, pour (1) 11 ounce caramel premier protein in a bowl and mix in 3 TBSP and 1 TBSP chocolate pudding. Whisk together.
- Cover both and refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Layer equally amongst 4 serving dishes and enjoy.
- There are so many possibilities with this. Another idea: use vanilla protein and vanilla pudding with PB2 and Cacao Nibs.
Sodium: 379mgCalcium: 1430mgVitamin C: 10.7mgVitamin A: 650IUSugar: 1gFiber: 9gPotassium: 190mgCholesterol: 11mgCalories: 216kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 9gProtein: 19gCarbohydrates: 15gIron: 2.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!