Protein Key Lime Pie
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 box sugar free lime jello
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt, plain
- 8 Tbsp light cream cheese
- 2 scoop bulksupplment protein powder www.bulksupplements.com
- Mix dry sugar-free Jello in one cup of boiling water.
- Mix with a whisk until the dry mix is dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, mix the nonfat plain Greek yogurt and the one scoop of protein powder together until blended.
- Place the softened light cream cheese into the Jello mixture and whisk until mixed.
- Add the yogurt and protein powder mixture into the light cream cheese Jello mixture.
- Whisk until all is incorporated and blended well.
- Pour mixture into the individual serving dishes and place in the refrigerator 2-3 hours to set up.
Sodium: 179.4mgCalcium: 85mgVitamin A: 200IUSugar: 5.6gPotassium: 111.2mgCholesterol: 15mgCalories: 154kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1.5gSaturated Fat: 5gFat: 5gProtein: 18.8gCarbohydrates: 6.4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!