Slow Cooker Tangy Buffalo Lettuce Wraps
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Franks buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cups Stubbs Sugar Free Honey BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free Apricot Preserves
- 4 Tbsp blue cheese crumbles
- 1 bib lettuce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Place chicken in slow cooker with about 3 cups of water. Cover and cook on high heat for 3-4 hours or low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Once cook, remove chicken to bowl and shred with a fork.
- Return chicken to slow cooker.
- Whisk together buffalo sauce, bbq sauce, apricot preserves, yogurt and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken soak up sauce for about 10 minutes.
- Mix greek yogurt, blue cheese crumbles and lemon juice. Add almond milk as needs to consistency.
- Serve chicken on washed lettuce leaf and top with blue cheese sauce.
Sodium: 692mgCalcium: 40mgVitamin C: 2.5mgVitamin A: 300IUSugar: 0.5gFiber: 1gPotassium: 14mgCholesterol: 63mgCalories: 157kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 5gProtein: 24gCarbohydrates: 6gIron: 0.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!