Sweet Potato Protein Brownies
- 1.5 cup mashed sweet potatoes cool before mashing
- 5 Tbsp hershey's special dark cocoa 100% cocoa
- 3 scoops protein powder vanilla or chocolate
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup walden farms maple or chocolate syrup sugar free maple syrup can be substitutued
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup pb2
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredient together and portion out in 1/4 cup serving sizes into a greased muffin pan. I used Wilton or Pampered chef brownie pan.
- Cook approx 15-17 minutes at 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean. Do not overcook or they will turn rock hard from the protein powder.
Sodium: 210mgVitamin A: 40IUSugar: 2.9gFiber: 2.9gPotassium: 64.6mgCholesterol: 23.5mgCalories: 133kcalSaturated Fat: 1.1gFat: 5.5gProtein: 10.1gCarbohydrates: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!