- 1 pound 93/7 ground turkey
- 1 bag cold slaw mix
- 4 TBSP taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Put the ground beef and 2 tablespoons of the seasoning blend in the pan and cook until the meat is browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- To the skillet, add the diced tomatoes and green chilies, coleslaw mix, and remaining 2 tablespoons of the seasoning blend. Cook until the cabbage is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Taste and add salt, if desired.
- Garnishments: Top each serving with avocado slices, green onions, as well as cilantro, jalapeños, black olives or sour cream, if using.
Sodium: 780mgCalcium: 70mgVitamin C: 23.1mgVitamin A: 950IUSugar: 7gFiber: 2gCholesterol: 83mgCalories: 273kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 13gProtein: 22gCarbohydrates: 13gIron: 1.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!